Welcome to London Auctions Militaria Department
Welcome to London Auctions Militaria, your go-to destination for buying and selling historical militaria in London & Surrey. We regularly handle a diverse range of military artifacts, from rare antique pieces to more modern but equally as sought after items.
Whether you’re looking to sell your entire collection or just a few unwanted items, our team offers a easy and friendly selling process, ensuring you draw the most value out of your collection when you have decided it is time to sell. Whether it’s antique weapons, uniform pieces, or historical documents, we’re here to guide you from initial valuation to sale.
Explore the option of selling your militaria at London Auctions-we offer complimentary advice and will always point you in the right direction if we feel that an auction isn’t the best way of selling your collection.
Why choose London Auctions to sell your militaria?
- Our Experts Know Their Stuff: Our auction team works closely with independent militaria experts. Our team is able to value most items, but we always have a specialist on hand when we aren’t 100% sure.
- Fair Deals, No Fuss: Get a good deal with our competitive commission rates. We handle everything from initial estimates on your items are worth to safely sending them off, making it easy for you.
- Connect with Militaria Enthusiasts Worldwide: Our database of worldwide enthusiasts is waiting to bid. Your items will be seen by an ever-growing network of people on our online auctions, increasing your chances of a great hammer price.
- No Surprises, Just Updates: We keep you in the loop at every step. Whether it’s the first estimate, advice before and after the sale, or a detailed statement afterwards – you’ll know what’s happening. And, of course, we’ll let you know once your payment is securely on its way.
- Fast Cash, No Waiting Around: We know you want your money fast. After a successful auction, expect money in the bank within 7 working days. Quick and simple – just how it should be.
To sell your militaria with London Auctions, simply fill out our online enquiry form or give us a call. We’ll schedule a convenient appointment for you to bring in your items or, alternatively, we can visit you. Our team will then provide you with a fair and accurate valuation in line with current market trends.
What types of militaria sell well at London auctions?
Militaria items are highly sought after in our monthly sales. The kinds of objects that regularly command strong prices include:
First World War Photograph
German Trench Knife
Military Wrist Watch
Princess Mary Tin with Medals
Seiko Military Wrist Watch
Get a Free Valuation Now!
At London Auctions Militaria, we specialise in ensuring our sales contain a wide array of interesting and desirable objects including historical military collectables. That includes antique weapons, uniform pieces, medals, and more. We are happy to hear from you with any queries you may have!
London Auctions Militaria accepts items in various conditions. Obviously, condition is always reflected in the prices that items sell for however we accept militaria in all conditions.
Our dedicated valuation team uses market knowledge, expertise, and industry databases to provide you with a fair and accurate valuation based on current market conditions & trends. Rest assured, we strive to secure the best possible price for each artifact or collection. Our global network of bidders ensures that your collection receives the attention it deserves!
Our fees for selling militaria are determined by various factors, including the type of item, historical significance, condition, and market demand. While our basic rates include a commission at 18% plus VAT, we understand that higher-value items and collections may warrant negotiation. We maintain transparency by providing a clear breakdown of all fees before you decide to entrust your militaria with us.
Yes, we are able to dispatch everything we sell worldwide. For UK buyers, we do this via our in-house dispatch team. For international customers, we use a third-party shipping agent. If you have any questions regarding our shipping policies, please get in touch.
Keep up to date with London Auctions
and other special offers & events!